*TechImperatives.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
You can now pre-order Fossil’s new smartwatches with Android Wear, namely the Q Marshal and Q Wanderer. The two watches were introduced to the tech scene earlier this year and will retail at $295.00. They will be in stores on August, the 29th, but you can pre-order them on Fossil’s websites already.
A quick overview :
- Q-Notifcations: The beautiful touchscreen is ‘always-on’ so you can always keep an eye on who’s calling, mailing or texting you.
- Q-Design: The Fossil watches are crafted in the traditional circle design, coming with a scratch-resistant touchscreen and either leather or stainless steel straps.
- Q-Activity: Built in activity tracker that keep a record on your steps and calories burned.
- Q-Customization: Individualized designs can make you watch change it’s look in seconds.
So get on it, if you’re interested: Fossil Website
- Stay connected with display notifications and touchscreen functionality for texts, calls, emails, and app updates. Wear OS by Google connects your watch and smartphone using Bluetooth technology, so you can stay on top of what's happening in your world
- With built-in activity tracking, you can track your everyday accomplishments including steps, distance, and calories burned. Automatically syncs to your phone so you can keep tabs on your activity and notifications without ever pushing a button